Sacco Mann have been instructed on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Private Client Paralegal/Chartered Legal Executive to join a quality law firm in their Bishop Auckland offices. This opportunity is unique in that the firm are flexible on the level of each individual - if you are confident in running your own caseload, this may be the role for you.
Our client are a well-established full-service law firm with offices spanning across the North East who have truly made a name for themselves across the region in their 50+ years of establishment. In return, the firm offer an excellent holiday allowance, a generous pension contribution and a genuinely amazing place to work.
- You will be managing your own caseload of Wills and Probate matters, working on each case from start to finish
- As you will be liaising with vulnerable clients, you will ensure that client care and confidentiality is conducted to a high standard
- You will provide accurate and relevant advice to each client and keep them up to date at each stage of their case
The ideal candidate
- You must be an experienced fee earner from a Private Client background and be confident in managing your own caseload
- You will have excellent attention to detail with excellent communication skills
How to apply
If you are interested in discussing this position further, or wish to apply to it, please contact Brad Graves (0113 467 9788) or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team.