Senior Family Solicitor - 5+ PQE - Sevenoaks
- Flexible working
- Legal 500 practice
- Excellent quality of work
Our client a well regarded legal 500 law firm based in Sevenoaks with offices across the South East of England are looking for a Senior Family Solicitor with at least 5 year post qualification experience to join the expanding Family department. This role also combines both challenging work with a broader business and management skills set. As such, this role would suit a technical family lawyer with a commercial outlook and also a desire to manage in the future.
You will deal mainly with:
- Divorce Proceedings
- Financial Remedy
- Private Law and Public Law Children Matters
- Cohabitee Disputes
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
This role will ideally suit an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, friendly and professional manner with experience of working in Family law.
Key Benefits of This Role
- Excellent market leading salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for highly ranked law firm
The successful applicant will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Excellent administration, organisation, and communication skills
- Well-developed client care skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Enthusiasm, and motivation for marketing and business development activities
Should you be interested in applying for this role or would even like to have a more general chat to find out further information please contact Rachel Phillips at TSR LEGAL on 02033 266402 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion or apply directly for the role below and Rachel will contact you a for a confidential discussion.