A well-established, Legal 500 regional firm in South Manchester is looking to take on a Private Family Solicitor with 3-8 years PQE.
In this role, you will undertake a broad range of Private Family within the firms' successful family team. You will be exposed to interesting work and will receive excellent admin support from the wider firm.
The firm offers the ability for hybrid working, being able to split your work between your home and the office, so this is the perfect opportunity for a senior private client solicitor looking to improve their work-life balance
Senior Private Client Solicitor – Stockport
The company & role
- A Legal 500, full service firm in Manchester
- The firm has retained top tier rankings for four of its practice areas and has five of the firm’s solicitors listed in the ‘Leading Lawyers’ list
- You will be responsible for handling a mixed bag of private family matters within the family team’s supportive environment
- The firm is known for their lively and supportive team culture and really emphasise the importance of having a healthy work-life balance
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Ashton-under Lyne, High Peak and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Homeworking (two days per week)
- Excellent admin support
- Additional pension contributions
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Exceptional company culture
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with 3-8 years' PQE
- Experienced in family work
- Will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with team members, clients and potential clients
How to apply for this Senior Private Client Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Michaela Baddeley at Realm Recruit.
Michaela is a Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of family lawyers in the North West. Working with family teams across the region, she recruits for family law roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a family solicitor looking to make a move, Michaela can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.