A multi-service law firm with a rich history is looking for a Family Solicitor to join their well-respected team in Malton.
In this role, you will run your own caseload of all private matters to help build up the family in the Malton branch.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Family Solicitor who’d like to join a leading firm where they can develop their career.
Family Solicitor - Malton
The company & role
- A regional heavyweight with offices across the North of England
- The firm are well-known for their friendly and supportive culture
- They are committed to looking after the health and wellbeing of their staff
- Commutable from Malton and York
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Exciting opportunity to join during a growth period
- Sickness allowance
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent career prospects
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with 5+ years’ PQE
- Will need to be self-sufficient and be able to build up a caseload.
- Will have excellent BD skills to help build up the family in the Malton branch.
- Will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Lucy is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in recruiting family solicitors across Yorkshire. She works with family departments at firms of all shapes and sizes in Leeds, York, Harrogate and Huddersfield. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.