A standout opportunity has arisen at our client's Wakefield offices - they are on the lookout for Commercial Property Solicitors. There are 2 roles available and therefore candidates with a range of experience levels will be considered. One position will suit a NQ-2 PQE Lawyer, with the other suiting a more experienced applicant.
Uniquely, our client has instructed Sacco Mann on this as also a retrain opportunity and are actively encouraging Solicitors from a Residential Conveyancing background looking to get their foot in the door in the world of Commercial Property to apply today.
Our client is a well-regarded, regional law firm with extensive reach across West Yorkshire. Their dedicated Commercial Property department has gained an enviable reputation with the wider firm having been established for over 170 years in total. They have gone from strength to strength and are known for their friendly and genuinely supportive work environment with flexible and hybrid working available.
- You will undertake a range of genuinely high quality transactional work for a range of clients, including nationally and internationally
- This will include sales and purchases, refinancing, landlord and tenant work and acting for either party
- You will also be expected to work on acquisition and disposal of development land
- Your caseload will consist of Commercial Property matters which you will see from start to finish
- Client care is of the utmost importance to this successful firm and therefore you can expect to be liaising regularly with your clients and updating them at each stage of their case
- From time to time, you can expect to be participating in wider firm development and networking to encourage referrals and repeat business
The ideal candidate
- Uniquely, the firm are highly flexible and are encouraging applications from Commercial Property Solicitors or Residential Conveyancers including Chartered Legal Executives and Licensed Conveyancers
- You will be a confident communicator with excellent client care skills
- All references to PQE are simply given as a guide and we of course welcome applications from candidates who fall outside of the stipulated range but have the relevant skills.
How to apply
If you are interested in discussing this role further or wish to apply to it, then please contact Sophie Linley at Sacco Mann on 0113 236 6711 or ask to speak to another member of the Private Practice team.