A number of highly regarded and respected law firms in the North East are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their busy teams. This role would be perfect for a Licensed Conveyancer or Chartered Legal Executive looking to move to an established firm. Excellent career progression to Senior Conveyancer (or a TC for the right candidate) and with remote working following a brief settling in period are on offer with these excellent opportunities!
The roles (different locations but same role!)
- You will be responsible for your own caseload of Residential files covering sales and purchases, transfers of equity, buy to let, and remortgages, to name a few
- You will be responsible for each transaction from instruction all the way through to completion
- Supporting clients and keeping them updated through regular communication and correspondence, building solid relationships along the way
- Liaising closely with estate agents to initiate exchange with minimal risk
The ideal candidate
- You will be an experienced Conveyancer with excellent knowledge on the process of each transaction
- The ability to work under pressure and maintain excellent client care is essential
- The firm are open in terms of qualification so whether you are a Chartered Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or an unqualified Fee Earner I would still urge you to apply.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Brad Graves at Sacco Mann or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.