Role: Property/Energy and Infrastructure Lawyer 0-4 Years' PQE / Birmingham
An Award-Winning International Law Firm regularly ranked Tier 1 on the Legal 500 is looking for a new addition to their high performing E&I team. This is an opportunity for a Property lawyer to catapult their career and achieve some exceptional results.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will be joining a team that regularly works with ‘big six’ utility companies and have worked on major projects within the UK.
- You will be expected to advise on a myriad of issues ranging from a quick sale of a building to major infrastructure or development projects. You will be expected to give clear, relevant and timely advice in order to upholds the firms' reputation.
- Your client portfolio will include public sector bodies, funders and investors and developers. More specifically, you will be expected to work on solar, hydro, wind (on and offshore), rail, ports, road and nuclear transactions in the energy sphere.
What you will bring to the table:
- Up to 5 years' experience with energy and infrastructure work at a City firm or a large regional practice.
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and demonstrate a client centred approach.
- Be ready to jump in and take on early responsibility to showcase your talents.
- Have the desire to work in a highly successful team.
- Be focused on delivering first-class client service.
- Relish the opportunity to work along-side highly motivated but supported colleagues.
- You will be commercially astute and be enthusiastic about business development.
What's on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £75,000.
- A first-class training and an excellent career development, meaning that there will be ample room for short- and long-term growth.
- Early responsibilities and opportunities to develop client relationships.
- Medical insurance and more.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.