Established law firm in Norfolk is seeking an enthusiastic Family Solicitor on a full-time, hybrid working basis.
Based in King's Lynn but with the opportunity to work at the firm’s other locations, this is a fantastic opportunity for a solicitor with experience in family matters to join a skilled team on a hybrid working arrangement. Utilising your knowledge in this area, you will handle a varied caseload whilst providing excellent client care.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Handling own mixed caseload
- Children matters
- Separation agreements
- Financial matters
- Domestic violence
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Supporting vulnerable clients
- Qualified solicitors with a minimum of 1 years’ PQE in a similar role
- Technical proficiency in family law is essential
- Outstanding client care skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strives for high standards in their work
- Works well as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong IT skills
- An excellent communicator both written and verbally
Our client is a highly regarded and well-established legal practice with a network of offices throughout East Anglia. This full-service practice has an array of accreditations including the coveted Lexcel legal practice quality mark and possesses a great reputation for providing an extremely proactive and client-friendly level of service. Owing to sustained success, the firm is recruiting for a Family Solicitor for its office based in King’s Lynn, Norfolk. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training
- Competitive salary
- Death in service
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Solicitor – Family
For further details of this Family Solicitor vacancy, please contact Natasha on 01954 208080 quoting reference NK35522 #LI-NK1 #LI-hybrid
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2003/0110483138