A specialist funding provider to law firms are looking for an experienced Commercial Litigation Lawyer to join their growing team in Manchester to focus on business development.
In this role, you will be working with a range of law firms, developing relationships on behalf of the business and selling the idea of commercial litigation funding.
This is an amazing opportunity for a lawyer looking to step away from private practice and work with a broad range of clients in a hands-on, BD-focused role. There is genuine room for progression as this business as they are only at the beginning of their growth journey. Commercial Litigation Lawyer (BD retrain) – London (remote) The company & role
Added extras and benefits
- A specialist practice that works with law firms and help to fund their litigation, rather than firms self-funding entirely themselves or relying on a bank
- You will join a highly experienced and dynamic team with decades of combined knowledge in the legal and financial markets
- You will be developing relationships with a range of law firms on behalf of the business
- You will be selling the concept of litigation funding to a law firms at very senior level
The ideal candidate
- Competitive pay
- Partial homeworking available
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Genuine progression prospects
- The chance to join a business at the beginning of its growth
- Strong commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility work, supporting a range of charitable and environmental causes
- Strong transport links
How to apply for this Commercial Litigation Lawyer (BD Retrain) role
- A Solicitor or Legal Executive with experience in commercial litigation
- Will have a background working at a reputable law firm
- Will be a strong communicator who is excellent at client focused work
- Will have solid academics
- Will have good time management skills
- Will be used to working within a target-driven, team environment
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca Blundell at Realm Recruit.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step. Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.