I am looking commercial property paralegal to join a firm in their Stockton on Tees office. This is a new opportunity as a result of growth and expansion and this opportunity should jump out as the team recently won Commercial Property team of the year in the North East region. On offer is a competitive salary, on top of this a very attractive bonus and a hybrid model of working.
This is a sizeable department and you will be exposed to a wide variety of clients including PLC clients as well as portfolio clients and many more across a wide spectrum. The work also includes landlord and tenant matters, site acquisitions and disposals, secured lending and also some agricultural matters. This genuinely is a stand out role in the current market as there are not many Commercial Paralegal roles in the Stockton and Teesside market.
- You will assist the team of 15 which ranges from several home grown Partners of the firm to Solicitors and Paralegals
- You can expect to be providing assistance to the team on site acquisitions and disposals, development work, secured lending and agricultural matters
- You will be developed and trained whilst also supporting the team and this will be a hands on paralegal role for you to support the team with their quality commercial property clients
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally, you will have 6 months hands-on experience from a commercial property background however those from a residential conveyancing, with good sound commercial property knowledge will be considered
- The firm have a very strong history and proven track record of developing their paralegals and many have gone onto qualify at the firm so anyone that is ambitious, looking to develop and is hard working will really be suited to this role
-Bonus on top of salary
-On site free parking
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Brad Graves at Sacco Mann on 0113 245 9788 or ask to speak to another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.