A Legal 500 listed, top 45 international firm is looking for a NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their national team.
In this role, you will work as part of the firm’s commercial litigation team, handling a mixed caseload of litigation work. You will also have the opportunity to work with more senior members of the team on complex cases, providing an excellent opportunity for development at such an early stage in your career.
The firm have an inclusive culture and a supportive working environment and offer a competitive salary, flexible working and a fantastic package of tailored benefits. NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Manchester The company & role
Added extras and benefits
- An award-winning international and national law firm with offices across the UK, Middle East and Far East
- The firm are recognised ‘Investors in People’ and ‘Stonewall Diversity Champions’
- You will join a top tier Legal 500 commercial litigation team and handle a mixed caseload of commercial litigation work including commercial contracts, claims in tort and professional negligence
- You will also have the opportunity to assist partners and senior solicitors with more substantial disputes
- The firm works with a range of private and public sector clients including registered providers, charities and private companies
- The firm have a structured career development framework so there will be plenty of opportunities to progress
- Commutable from Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire and Warrington
The ideal candidate
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Performance related and Christmas bonuses
- Life assurance
- Business travel insurance
- Generous holiday allowance and the option to buy and sell days
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Childcare vouchers
- CityParents membership
- Cycle2work scheme
How to apply for this NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor role
- A NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- Will have an excellent academic record
- Will be a good communicator and team player
- Will have good commercial awareness and a can-do attitude
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca Blundell at Realm Recruit.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step. Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.