A leading regional law firm is looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with NQ-4 years’ PQE to join their tier 1 Legal 500 commercial litigation department
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside highly experienced solicitors, managing your own caseload of high-quality commercial litigation work.
The firm offer home and flexible working, making this ideal for a lawyer looking to foster a healthy work-life balance. Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Altrincham The company & role
Added extras and benefits
- One of the largest and most well-respected independent legal practices in the North West and the winner of The Times’ Best Law Firm award
- You will handle a mixed commercial litigation caseload which will typically include contracts and shareholder disputes, professional negligence matters, insolvency litigation, banking claims and more
- The firm are well known for providing their lawyers with top-quality work, a fantastic corporate culture and a healthy work-life balance
- Commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Stockport, Macclesfield, Tameside, High Peak
The ideal candidate
- Top of the market salary
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Private healthcare
- Death in service
- Generous annual leave and employer pension contribution
- Subsidised gym membership
- Recently refurbished, open-plan office (complete with pool table, table tennis and yoga space!)
How to apply for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor role
- A commercial litigation solicitor with NQ-4 years PQE
- Will have a good academic background and training
- Will be technically skilled and be an excellent communicator
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca Blundell at Realm Recruit.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step. Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.