Are you seeking an opportunity that will place you working alongside some of the most well-known innovative brands in the UK which includes names like; Coca-Cola, Innocent drinks, Addison Lee and many innovative IT companies?
- This firm is incredibly entrepreneurial, dynamic and based in the West End. They have grown year on year; this is down in part to commercially driven Lawyers who have a reputation for winning new business. They are a collegiate firm who have a stand-out culture throughout the practice. You will find that departments work well together and there is a sense of team spirit firm wide. There are no glass ceilings here; you will find they can offer good prospects and an opportunity to springboard up the career ladder. The firm is ranked highly in the legal 500 and now has 60 staff.
- They are looking for a to hire an Employment Partner into their flourishing West End, London office.
- You will join a strong Employment department dealing with the good quality work, it will be a very varied caseload, which will make for a much more interesting role. You will deal with mostly respondent matters.
- The strength of the growing Corporate department compliments the employment department nicely. There is a growing amount of Corporate support and HR advice and you will have a platform to get to know leading, innovative companies, working as an extension of their business.
- You will deal with both contentious and non-contentious work, the caseload does fluctuate between the two.
- You will be an Employment Partner with at least eight years PQE (there is no upper limit with PQE)
- You will enjoy as working in part of a modern, collegiate environment
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive either a Salary or Equity depending on your level of experience
- You will receive good benefits including generous annual leave, private health care and much more
This is an excellent opportunity for an Employment Partner to join a modern, Legal 500 firm in the heart of the West End.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.