Dispute Resolution Paralegal - Dorchester
A highly respected legal 500 firm are currently expanding their Dispute resolution department, and are seeking a Paralegal to join their team in Dorchester. The firm handle high quality work, representing a variety of clients in litigious matters. The successful Paralegal will be working very closely with a Manager and 2 Senior Solicitors / Partners with all aspects of managing a caseload. The appointed Paralegal will be responsible for handling Debt Recovery matters with minimal supervision to include enforcement of Judgements.
The firm represents sole traders, individuals, limited companies as well as partnerships.
The role will see you manage your own caseload as well as:
- Preparing Letters of Claim
- Preparing instructions & briefs to counsel
- Exploring all avenues of enforcement
- Preparing both Winding Up and Bankruptcy Petitions
To be considered, you will offer the following:
- Strong academics
- Gained some experience within a City or regional law firm, with focus on debt recovery
- A clear and demonstrable passion for debt recovery, with interest in developing a career within this area of law
- Professional telephone manner
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines
The successful Litigation Paralegal will benefit from ongoing training and development, working for a firm which recognises and rewards its staff. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual who has experience of handling a debt recovery caseload at either a City of regional law firm.
If you believe you have the skill set required, please contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal on 02920 388100 / email@example.com in confidence.