AGRICULTURE AND ESTATES SOLICITOR - LIVERPOOL - Top Legal 100 Firm
AGRICULTURE AND ESTATES SOLICITOR - LIVERPOOL - NQ+
The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor with experience in the following areas:
* drafting contracts, leases, licences, consents, transfers and other property documents.
* reviewing, amending and commenting on a variety of draft property documents.
* carrying out property due diligence exercises and reporting on title, searches and enquiries.
* running their own commercial real estate transaction files including acquisitions, disposals, leases and lease renewals, and a variety of property management matters.
* interacting directly with major commercial clients including in-house estates teams and commercial agents and surveyors.
In return you will joining a fantastic team, working alongside leaders in their field, with a high-quality caseload.
The firm will offer above market salary, a generous package and very flexible hybrid working.
If you are looking for future career development and progression prospects, then there is a real opportunity here for the right person in this substantial and growing firm.
Apply Below or contact Rory at Austen Lloyd on 01275 463 111 as soon as possible, Reference; RH 49376; (Agricultural and Landed Estates Solicitor - RH 49376)