TSR Legal have an exciting opportunity to join our clients established national Banking and Finance team working from Cardiff with hybrid working. They are looking for someone who demonstrates a strong team spirit, is ambitious and hardworking, and who wants to achieve the highest standards within a top-quality team. You will have the chance to work closely with partners and be involved in varied and interesting transactions right from the start and to work with a varied and impressive list of clients.
They are keen to recruit someone who is 2-5 years PQE for this Banking and Finance role however this is simply given as a guide and we are happy to accept applications from candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/experience to step into this role.
Duties will involve:
- Responsible for a variety of legal work including corporate, acquisition finance and real estate finance transactions.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of banking documentation.
- Managing client deadlines and transaction delivery.
- Working closely with other teams to ensure that larger projects are delivered within the time frames and budgets agreed.
What they are looking for
- Experience in Banking and Finance and comfortable dealing with complex matters.
- A clear enthusiasm for this area of law and a commitment to securing the best outcomes for your clients.
- The confidence to hit the ground running.
- A passion for client care and providing a high quality service at all time.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding academic credentials.
- Good organisational and drafting skills.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market, then contact Karen Jones for a confidential discussion on 07557 193113 or direct to email@example.com in total confidence.