Dunn & Baker Solicitors are a progressive and forward thinking practice who are committed to providing a high level of service to all clients. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced dispute resolution lawyer to head our general dispute resolution department. We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- are experienced general dispute resolution lawyers with broad experience and strong technical ability; and
- have a proven track record for being responsible for their own team, including allocating work, undertaking day to day supervisory duties, coaching/mentoring team members and ensuring training needs are met.
- manage their own day to day caseload effectively;
- perform work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firms risk management procedures;
- keep up to date with changes and developments in areas of law; and
- build and maintain a network of contacts and referrers.
Desirable areas of experience:
- Inheritance Act and Contentious Probate
- Contract disputes
- Civil procedure
- Shareholder and Partnership disputes
- Debt collection
- Construction disputes
- Housing/landlord and tenant disputes
- Boundary disputes
Dunn & Baker Solicitors are offering excellent prospects for career development and also a competitive salary for the right individual.
A DBS disclosure is required for this post. For further details or to apply for the position please contact / send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.