Senior public and administrative law or civil claims specialist (to join at Associate or Partner level)
Bindmans is a Leading London Law Firm offering a wide range of expert legal services. We have a reputation for excellence and for being at the cutting edge of legal developments
We are seeking an exceptional lawyer specialising in public and administrative law (including, potentially, regulatory law) and/or civil claims against public authorities (other than the police) to join and contribute to the leadership and management of our high profile, award-winning Public Law Team. It has grown over the last decade to become Bindmans’ largest department, with more than 30 staff and consultants.
The successful candidate will have:
- a breadth of experience across several areas of public law and/or civil actions against public authorities (other than the police), such as: public regulatory; public procurement; healthcare law work (other than Court of Protection); and human rights damages claims;
- expertise in advising on and successfully litigating judicial review cases in the Administrative Court;
- proven skills in leading, managing and supporting colleagues;
- strong networking and practice development experience; and
- a commitment to promoting access to justice through public law.
Ideally, they will also have:
- a high personal profile or referral network which attracts new work for themselves and others;
- experience in acting for a wide range of clients from individuals to NGOs and charities, businesses, professional and representative associations and regulatory bodies.
We would generally expect candidates to have a minimum of 8+ years PQE but are willing to consider outstanding candidates with less (e.g. those who may have acquired management and leadership experience in other roles). We are open to applications from both solicitors and barristers qualified to practice in the UK.
The successful candidate will join the firm as an associate or partner.
How to Apply:
Please visit the Careers Section of our website www.bindmans.com for details on how to apply.
Deadline for Applications: 5 August 2022.