Residential Property Partner
London | £60,000 - £80,000
We’re hiring!... a residential property partner for a dynamic, forward thinking full-service firm based in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park. This firm has an envious reputation spanning 65 years, has consistently grown in terms of size, service, and excellence, and is now further expanding, with a new location opening planned in the West End.
As a residential property partner you will
- Be part of and report to the Management Board
- Manage the day to day running of the residential property team(s) and be crucial to the team’s development
- Review and implement process change as required
- Bring new opportunities to the firm’s ever growing client base using your practiced marketing skills
- Undertake a caseload of sales and purchases of freehold, leasehold, new build, development schemes and shared ownership properties, among others
You will be a residential property partner/solicitor of 5+ PQE with
- Strong leadership qualities with management experience
- Solid experience across a wide range of property matters and excellent technical and marketing skills
- A proven history of billing, marketing, and managing process change
On offer is a salary of £60,000 to £80,000, a negotiable bonus package, flexible working options, and an employer with an excellent career strategy in place.
Apply Now! Submit your CV to be considered for this residential property partner role and learn more about the firm today.