A Legal 500 firm in south London is expanding its childcare team with a Child Panel Solicitor.
It is a leading family practice, renowned for providing exceptional legal services in children matters.
You will be supported with flexible working, good remuneration and the chance to develop your career alongside other respected child panel solicitors.
If you are not on the panel but are working towards it, my client will support you with becoming fully Children Law Accredited.
As a Child Panel Solicitor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Child Contact Arrangements & Child Support
- Pre/Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Guardianship & Care/Placement proceedings
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 1 year of PQE
- Good experience in children law and related areas
- Willingness to be actively involved in marketing efforts
- The ideal candidate would have specialised exclusively in children law since qualification and possess a genuine passion for this area of practice
- Your solid experience and interest in handling various children matters will be essential.
If you are ready to take your Family career to new heights with a leading law firm that values professionalism, client care, and continuous development, then we want to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your experience in Children Law.
If you would like further information, please contact Zac Marshall at G2 Legal today.