Are you a Commercial Property Solicitor interested in joining a reputable, accredited regional firm that promotes a healthy work-life balance? Due to growth, this well-established Sussex firm, which is well known for its approachable, yet quality-driven nature, is looking for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor to join them based in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
- This award-winning, reputable East Sussex firm shares an incredibly client-centric focus nature and is looking to further strengthen its foothold on the South Coast
- The firm offers a broad array of services, both focussing on services to individuals and services to business enterprises. The firm has adopted a really exciting expansive policy and is looking to do so further in an organic way.
- The firm has an incredible commitment to the local community and as a result, many of its clientele comes from the local areas. The firm boasts over 100 staff and its expansive policy is a direct result of the high volumes of work coming into the firm. This really is a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a career springboard.
- You'll be working closely with several senior Commercial Property Lawyers and Partners so will have the opportunity to develop both your knowledge and experience offering a platform to excel in your career.
- You will work on a dynamic caseload of commercial property matters including landlord and tenant, development, lease renewals, lease negotiations, acquisitions and disposals and property finance
- You will be a qualified Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2yrs+ PQE
- You will be ambitious, dynamic and knowledgeable
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary which is negotiable depending on your level of experience
- A varied caseload
- Excellent benefits package plus bonus scheme
This well-established Sussex firm, is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team based in their idyllic offices in Eastbourne, East Sussex
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please call for a confidential conversation and immediate consideration