Bolt Burdon Kemp LLP is a leading London law firm representing individuals who have been seriously injured. Through litigation, we help our clients secure the compensation they need to live their best lives, however altered their circumstances. We put our clients at the centre of everything we do and help them fight for justice every step of the way. We are passionate about getting the best results, providing exemplary client care, whilst striving to change the law for the better with every case.
We are committed to making Bolt Burdon Kemp LLP the best place to work for everyone. Our people are not only leading solicitors handling complex and challenging multi-track work, but they are also extraordinary individuals and we take great care to nurture and support their growth within a learning culture.
We have an exciting opportunity for a solicitor to join our Abuse team, specialising in bringing civil compensation claims for survivors of abuse against those responsible – personally or vicariously.
We have the largest team of abuse solicitors in the country and a proven track record of precedent setting cases, including:
- A v Hoare & others, which changed the law of limitation in this area
- FZO v Adams & Anr, the highest ever award of damages in an abuse claim;
- ABC v West Heath, the first case in which damages were awarded to a claimant for sexting.
You will assist with:
- providing an exceptional, high quality service to our clients; and
- the conduct of complex and challenging abuse compensation claims.
You will ideally:
- be an enthusiastic lawyer with up to 5 years PQE ;
- have experience working on personal injury claims (ideally on behalf of claimants) and have a strong interest in specialising in abuse work;
- be hard working, energetic, sociable, with excellent IT, administrative and research skills;
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to developing the business of the firm.
In return, we give all our staff the opportunity to excel in their chosen field by providing training, support, supervision and responsibility to match experience. Our working environment is demanding but friendly and very flexible.
To find out more about working at Bolt Burdon Kemp LLP, visit our website.
If you are interested in the role, you must provide a CV and Covering Letter and submit this using our online application form.