Walker Family Law is the new name for Ian Walker Family Law and Mediation Solicitors. We have renamed and rebranded as part of our 10-year anniversary and as part of our journey to become the leading team of family lawyers in the South-West.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Child Law Specialist Solicitor to join our growing team. You will ideally already a member of the Law Society Children Panel, but if not, you will aspire to join. The role is based at our Exeter Office – Salary FTE £50,000 - £75,000 depending on experience.
Our Exeter office is a modern office in the Pynes Hill Business Park, convenient for the M5. We are looking for ambitious family lawyers to share our journey.
Why choose us.
We are the only specialist family law practice in Devon and Somerset ranked in both Legal 500 and Chambers Directory. Recent awards for the team/team members, include, Resolution Regional Champion 2023, Devon and Somerset Law Society Awards 2023, Law Society Recognising Excellence 2021.
- Competitive salaries.
- Excellent holidays.
- A career path with good opportunities for promotion.
- Blended working.
- A learning culture.
We provide an environment where our lawyers are supported and encouraged to be the best family lawyers they can possibly be.
- We are committed to all of our fee earners being members of Resolution and engaging in the wider family law community.
- We encourage all our lawyers to gain accreditation and our divorce lawyers to qualify in an out of court resolution process.
- We have a commitment to team training which goes above and beyond that which we have experienced in other practices.
- All our resources and investment are directed at improving/assisting our family law teams. (For example, in 2024 we are investing in an improved case management system and bespoke workflows).
- We are committed to offering a Legally Aided service.
- We have plans for growth across the South-West, which will provide further leadership opportunities.
Apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org We are also happy to have an initial chat. Call or text Ian on 07500806664