Contentious Construction - NQ - 3PQE - Edinburgh or Glasgow £60k-£65k
Now is your chance to join one of the fastest growing Construction departments in Scotland as a Construction Litigation Solicitor.
Top50 and Top tier, this firm will have you working alongside nationally renowned legal experts with a growing interest in future energy amongst their established and impressive work with large development coroporations and Real Estate clients.
You will have your chance to contribute to the growth of a National firm where you can be front and centre of strategic planning for the team, and gain exposure
You will move up the ranks and have exposure to their established national client base, their many benefits such as agile working complete autonomy throughout your day; and their modern resources. As well as receiving:- A market leading salary
- A completely flexible approach to your working structure- Access to modern and high-quality resources- Support to climb the ladder and gain further qualifications should you wishIf successful, your responsibilities will range from:
You will have:
- Develop relationships with new clients and strengthen those with existing clients of the firm;
- Contribute to growing the team’s presents within the market through strategic planning and business development activities
- A strong academic record and experience from a national or recognised firm
- The knowledge and skills to advise on complex matters to clients looking to avoid and/or manage disputes
- NQ - 3 years experience in Contentious Construction work with adjudication, litigation or ADR experience
Get control over your working life by having your say in a firm with International reach and nationally acclaimed legal experts