This Legal 500 and Chambers ranked Real Estate department is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor NQ-3years PQE to join their team in Canterbury, Kent. If you're looking forward-thinking and progressive firm with accessible career progression pathways, this is an excellent opportunity to consider.
- This firm is steeped in history and heavily embedded in the local Kent community and across the wider South East area having been in operation for over 300 years. They are a first choice for many individuals and businesses and have build a solid foundation of generational clients.
- They have a number of Legal 500 and Chambers ranked practices, with an impressive cohort of lawyers who have received recognition as leading individuals and next generation partners.
- In addition to their core practice areas like property, private client, employment and litigation they have built a reputation for their expertise in more niche areas like agricultural property, farming and charities/not-for-profit.
- This firm is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor (NQ-3 years PQE) to join their growing team based in Canterbury, Kent.
- You will be joining a highly renowned team of real estate lawyers who act for some of the largest real estate owners and corporate occupiers in the UK. The work will include but not be limited to acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant, property development with some finance too.
- With the support and guidance from senior lawyers in the team, you will be encouraged to take on responsibility from the outset and have a hands-on approach with clients.
- As you will be joining during a period of growth, there are real progression prospects for those with the commitment and ambition to advance.
- Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive (NQ-3 years PQE, or approaching qualification having held a real estate seat during your training contract)
- Highly meticulous, commercially focused and outcome orientated
- Track record in business development & marketing the department projects
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary package and excellent benefits
- Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
- Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next generation partners
This is a highly coveted opportunity, suitable for a Commercial Property Solicitor with the experience and ambition to be part of a leading team operating out of Canterbury.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.