Local, reputable law firm looking to hire a Commercial Property Solicitor into their Nantwich offices.
About the Firm
This law firm is a progressive practice that is well regarded within the Cheshire area and prioritises friendly and welcoming services for all their clients. They know that it's the staff that really make a business, which is why they want their employees to have a great work/life balance with hybrid working options, after the candidates' initial training period is completed.
About the Role
You will be joining a proactive Commercial Property team and will be assisted by Paralegals and Legal Executives.
Your caseload may consist of:
- Sales and acquisitions of freehold and leasehold property
- Landlord and Tenant matters, including agreements for lease, new leases, rent deposit deeds, assignment of existing leases, licences for alterations, licences to assign, licences to underlet, lease renewals and lease surrenders
- Conditional contracts, option agreements, lock-out agreements, rights of pre-emption and overage agreements
- Property development; acting for developers, landowners and occupiers
- Property finance; acting on behalf of borrowers and lenders
You will be joining a Legal 500 rated, well-regarded firm that wants their professional ethos reflected in their employees.
You will be highly organised, can prioritise your own time well, have a keen eye for detail and be an excellent team player.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor from the newly qualified level and above, who wants to join a respectable firm and establish yourself as a fantastic Commercial Property Solicitor.
If you are interested in this Commercial Property Solicitor role based in Nantwich, please contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann on 0161 831 6890 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To hear about other legal opportunities that we have available, please visit our website. Alternatively, if you know anybody who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referral. For full terms, please visit our website.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary level purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role*