Hybrid and part- time working considered.
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking for growth, to join a well established Corporate/ Commercial team based in Ipswich.The team acts for a range of clients including private individuals, families in business and organisations.
The ideal candidate will need to be competent in handling a range of Corporate and Commercial matters with the ability to build and manage an existing caseload which will take a focus and specialise in local businesses and families.
- PQE from NQ up to 5-10 years.
- A strong academic background
- Corporate/ Commercial experience from within well-respected firms.
- Skilled at building lasting working relationships with clients
- Willing to play an active role in the team’s business development activities.
- Works well under pressure, to tight deadlines and be very self-motivated with excellent client care skills.
For further information a confidential discussion please contact Amy Lee at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.