A dynamic Legal 500 firm with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality legal services is looking to grow its Private Client team in Hertfordshire. The private client department is Tier 1 in the Legal 500, with a collegiate and professional atmosphere.
The firm is looking for a Private Client Solicitor with approximately 3-7 years of post-qualification experience to join the team. This is a unique opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients and within a firm with a reputation for excellence, and a leading Legal 500 team which deals with the full spectrum of Private Client matters.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide legal advice on a range of private client matters, including wills, trusts, and estates
- Draft and revise legal documents including wills, trust agreements, powers of attorney, and estate plans
- Advise on complex private client cases including high net worth (HNW) matters
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients, and understand their individual needs to provide tailored advice
- Attend client meetings and deliver clear, concise, and professional legal advice
- Work in collaboration with colleagues to ensure the best possible service for our clients
- Stay up to date with changes in law and practice in the private client sector
- Work in accordance with firm policies and regulatory requirements
- Approximately 3-7 years’ post-qualification experience, specifically within wills, trusts, and estates (although qualified solicitors at all levels of experience will be considered)
- Excellent client care skills, with the ability to work with a diverse range of clients.
- Ability to manage a busy workload, prioritising tasks, and meeting deadlines.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, clear career progression, and a commitment to train and develop you.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge in a progressive and innovative law firm, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV or call in to speak to Alex Cook at G2 Legal to discuss the position.