Absolute Executive Search are delighted be working with a well-established firm who are looking to appoint a Construction Solicitor into their Leeds team.
The role is predominantly non-contentious and the team work closely with the firm’s largest clients including high net worth individuals, contractors, developers and project funders working on infrastructure to commercial and residential buildings, offices, retail, logistics and production facilities.
- Preparation and negotiation of the terms of construction documentation including tenders, letters of intent, main contracts, sub-contracts, and collateral warranties.
- Advising in respect of funding arrangements, and procurement routes.
- Advising clients in a wide range of projects.
- Dealing with disputes which can arise on construction projects, whether via negotiation and settlement or more formal dispute resolution procedure.
- All levels of PQE considered.
- Good knowledge of non-contentious and contentious construction work.
- Experience in dealing with large developers and funders.
- A good technical grounding across Real Estate.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good customer service skills and able to develop long standing client relationships.
- Qualified in England & Wales.
Negotiable dependent on experience
If you are interested in this position then please apply or contact us directly for a confidential discussion.