This job has expired

Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Solicitor

Employer
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
Location
Birmingham
Salary
£48000 - £54000 per annum
Closing date
12 Dec 2023
Reference
J76399

Job Details

My client, a Legal 500 listed firm, are looking to recruit a 0 – 3 year PQE Solicitor to join their Tier 1 ranked Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury department in Birmingham.
You will be joining a team of 20 fee earners managing a varied caseload of claims against public authority (CAPA)/abuse, personal injury and clinical negligence claims. There will also be an element of inquest work too. You will also be working with more senior members of the team assisting with their more complex files, as well as getting involved with business development and supervising other team members.

Your caseload will be split 60/40 with 60% of the files focusing on claims again public authorities, so previous experience managing claims that involve abuse or neglect is a must. The other 40% will be a mix of personal injury and clinical negligence files. The team only take on high value, complex files such as multi-million birth injury claims, six figure settlements of survivors of a abuse, brain injury following RTA.

The ideal candidate will need previous experience managing a caseload representing the survivors of abuse and/or claims against public authorities. Previous experience withing personal injury and clinical negligence is also preferrable. However, if you have experience managing abuse claims but have an interest in personal injury and clinical negligence you are encouraged to apply.

In return my client offers a generous salary and benefits package. Salary will be £54,000 DOE, 3 days WFH per week, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 2 days at Christmas, pension scheme, life assurance, critical illness cover, dental insurance plus many more.

This is a unique opportunity to represent survivors of abuse which is a constantly evolving and complex area of law. As well as expanding your skill set into personal injury and clinical negligence, representing and helping the most vulnerable members of society who truly need it most.

For immediate consideration, please get in touch.

e- gareth@douglas-scott.co.uk
t- 0121 272 7371

Company

Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment are multi-award winning legal recruitment experts.

Our business – put simply – is to remove the pain points candidates may otherwise experience on their journeys.
Sure, we act for legal professionals of all levels making lateral moves, taking steps up the ladder or looking for contract legal opportunities.
And yes we can boast a network of connections that spans nationwide private practice, the UK’s in house legal departments and now the Middle East, Asia and the Far East.
But we are the only REC and APSCO affiliated legal recruitment specialist with an ISO9001 accredited quality management system and the Investors In People Gold Standard award.
And by externally validating our day to day activities in the wider business community we have been able to place customer experience at the heart of our business proposition.
Which means people like dealing with our team – a very experienced, settled and happy bunch they epitomise the Douglas Scott brand personality and will demonstrate a genuine interest in you and your career.      

 

 

 

Company info
Website
Telephone
0161 233 6360
Location
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
No1 Spinningfields
1 Hardman Square, Spinningfields
Manchester
Greater Manchester
M3 3EB
GB

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert