This Global 50 US Law Firm is looking for a Competition Associate, 1-4 years PQE, to join them within their Flagship City of London practice.
From their US origins, to the meteoric growth of their London office, this world-leading US Law Firm continue to dominate the legal sector. London now offers an extensive range of world class capabilities from their flagship office in the City. They strive to provide a level of expertise that is unsurpassed and vital to businesses in today's international marketplace.
This firm stands apart from their competitors in a range of international capabilities, and is consistently recognised for their excellence in Corporate, Intellectual Property, Litigation, M&A, Private Equity, and Restructuring and Insolvency.
This firm's client base is second to none and undertakes work for 40 of the "Fortune 100" companies; represents more than 200 private equity and investment firms; advises 24 of the top 25 global asset management firms; and assists 41 of the top 50 global private debt firms
This firm works to cultivate a unique atmosphere for a firm of its size, encouraging creativity in order to harness the very best ideas and respecting everyone's voice to create a shared success. The firm believes in building a community within both the firm and within client relationships, helping to formulate a lasting bond.
- The London Competition team represents a broad range of clients in every aspect of EU and UK competition law and is up to date on the latest cutting-edge developments in antitrust theory, enforcement priorities, legal developments, and case law.
- The team represents multinational clients in high-profile, complex matters involving merger control, abuse of dominance, private damages actions and cartel investigations before the European Commission and the Competition and Markets Authority.
- The clients include companies across a range of industries, including technology, telecommunications, consumer goods, manufacturing, energy, healthcare, and defence. Some of the major representations include Microsoft, and Telenor, which they act in merger control and antitrust matters. They team also advises clients on the UK's National Security and Investment Act.
- You will be a Lawyer, 1-4 years PQE, with extensive experience dealing antitrust matters
- Good organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm for intellectually challenging work.
- Excellent client relationship skills and experience in business development.
What's on offer?
- Market-leading salary and excellent benefits with clear and structured progression paths.
- A flexible and friendly working environment and a supportive team culture
- Exposure to large, high-profile UK and international issues.
- Extensive business development support and training giving you the chance to develop client relationships from early in your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Competition Associate, 1-4 years PQE, to join a Global 50 US Law Firm with one of the most prestigious practices in the City.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call for a confidential conversation