Sacco Mann are working with a leading house builder client who about to embark on an exciting and ambitious phase of their journey. The are looking to recruit an In-house Residential Property Solicitor or Conveyancer to join their team in Doncaster. The role would suit a residential property solicitor with a client facing and approachable manner, with experience handling their own caseload of residential sales and purchases, ideally with new build and/ or plot sales experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a number of new build sites within a specific geographical area.
- Dealing with the residential conveyancing process from the time that the plot is reserved off plan through to completion.
- Visiting the build site regularly to stay informed about the progress of construction and any changes that may impact the conveyancing process.
- Conducting necessary searches, such as land registry, local authority and environmental searches.
- Preparing draft contracts for the sale of plots, ensuring they accurately reflect the terms and conditions agreed upon between the parties.
- Prepare and exchange legal documents, including transfer deeds and any necessary declarations, in accordance with legal requirements and client preferences.
- Handle the registration of property transfers.
- Dealing with post completion formalities.
The role is likely to open up through the passage of time and will offer the potential to assist on commercial matters as well as recruiting understudies in time, given elevation and tangible career progression.
For a confidential conversation regarding this In-house Residential Property Solicitor role, please contact email@example.com or call his DL on 0113 467 9789.