Full service, well-respected law firm looking to recruit a Commercial Solicitor into their Manchester office.
This legal practise is Top 20 ranked and strive to be transparent, approachable and pragmatic when it comes to their clients.
In exchange for their employees' hard work within this firm, you will receive a competitive salary, flexible working options to ensure you have a stable work/life balance and a fantastic benefits package including generous pensions and private healthcare.
As a Commercial Solicitor, your day-to-day duties may include:
- Advising clients on commercial contracts, IT, Intellectual Property and Data Protection issues
- Assisting on broad Commercial issues and arrangements
- Preparing and assisting on the preparation and negotiation of complex commercial transactions
- Maintaining and creating excellent client relationships
- Developing and implementing marketing and business development initiatives
- Undertaking marketing activities such as presenting seminars and pitches
This is a fantastic opportunity for an NQ or experienced Commercial Solicitor to get their foot in the door at a well-known, highly respected law firm and establish themselves a successful career for the long-term.
The Commercial Solicitor will ideally have 0-5 years PQE, is highly organised, is ambitious in their long-term career goals and commercially aware.
If you are interested in this Manchester based Commercial Solicitor role, please contact Cherie Smith at Sacco Mann on 0161 831 6890 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To hear about the other legal opportunities that we have available then please visit our website. Alternatively, if you know anyone suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. You can see our full terms on our website.