This leading specialist litigation practice has an opening for a Competition Associate to join the team in London.
You will be working on large, high profile international competition disputes involving high profile international companies.
Ideally your skills and experience should include:
- Strong background in competition law
- 3-10 years PQE
- Working at a leading law firm
- Excellent EU & UK Competition law knowledge
- Competition Appeals Tribunal experience
- England & Wales qualified, or a similar common law jurisdiction
In this role you will be part of a team managing a variety of large-scale competition disputes, including those in the High Court.
On offer in addition to an excellent caseload is a competitive salary & benefits and excellent career prospects.
If you’re an experienced competition associate or senior associate looking for a new role in London this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Apply now or get in touch with Tom Davies at G2 Legal to find out more.