My client is repeatedly winning awards for being one of the very best law firms to work for. Through is explosive success in the last two years, I am once again recruiting associates at all levels with a strong track record in litigation.
The team boast an enviable portfolio of work, and due to an increase in new client instructions, the team is looking to expand again in 2023. Previous P.I. experience is desirable however strong litigators comfortable owning document-heavy files are also of interest. See below for full details.
My client is a leading UK law firm with a first-class Public Inquires practice in central London. Award-winning as one of the best law firms in London, unique opportunities currently exist to join this very progressive practice.
The team currently advise on some of the most high-profile Public Inquiries the UK has seen in recent years. Working in both the private and public sectors the team advise on sensitive matters of national security interest, high-profile public inquiries and matters of public interest.
- You will support on statutory and non-statutory inquiries, undertaking internal investigations and independent reviews
- Advise on litigation related to national security matters
- Provide legal advice to the Inquiry Team Handle complex, multi-disciplinary, large-scale projects which includes involvement in the delivery of large-scale disclosure, document production and information management exercises
- Manage document-heavy review processes
- Give clear and detailed instructions to witnesses to ensure the delivery of high-quality evidence
- Supervise the work delegated to other team members as a means of developing others adopting a supportive and coaching approach
- Previous Public Inquiry experience of any nature would be ideal however we are also very keen to engage with strong litigators with a strong background in handling document-heavy litigation cases in different sectors (perhaps Government, wider Public Sector or Financial Services). My client is a strong believer that strong litigation skills are easily transferable to P.I. work.
- A minimum of 2 PQE. Senior Associates who can add extra value with project management and supervision skills are also very desirable
- Creative approach to problem-solving the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- A keen team player and a self-starter
As well as working on first-class public inquiry work at an ambitious law firm (which has been recognised as one of the best in London to work for) you will benefit from real investment into your long-term development as a solicitor and become an integral part of this growing team at a very early stage.
Remuneration and benefits are also very competitive. My client is very forward-thinking and can offer flexible home-working arrangements where possible. An energetic firm with a collaborative culture!