My client is a very well-established firm of solicitors. Based in Reading, Berkshire, for over 30 years firm offers a professional, friendly and competitive service that’s based around you.
An exciting opportunity based within a law firm in the Thames Valley area. They are looking for an enthusiastic Residential Conveyancer to join their team. The firm is happy to consider all routes of qualification/experience including Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancers.
- Solicitor, Legal Executive or CLC
- New qualified fee earner with experience in residential property;
- Experience in Leasehold matters required
- Preparing and finalising contract packs
- Ordering searches and reviewing the results
- Preparing reports on title
- Progressing cases from exchange to completion, including all associated administration
- Dealing with the post-completion aspects of transactions
- Responding and dealing with Land Registry enquiries
- Undertaking file reviews
- To provide support to existing Conveyancing Fee Earners and the relevant Partner and/or Head of Department.
- To assist in the promotion, development and marketing of the Property Department and cross-referral of clients to other fee earners.
- To achieve Fee Earning targets as set by the Partners.
- To attend Firm meetings, icluding monthly Fee Earners Meetings and Property Department Meetings.
- To comply with the SRA handbook, including SRA accounts rules, when dealing with office & clients’ money.
- To maintain the image and integrity of the Firm at all times and to deal with clients in a courteous manner.
The firm offers a very competitive salary with a benefits package. They advocate professional development and provide a supportive, friendly working culture.