Do you want to further develop your career within a highly regarded and expanding Construction team?
Solicitor – Construction (non-contentious) – hybrid working available
A full-service, modern thinking Legal 500 firm.
- Advising and drafting collateral warranties, professional appointments, and standard form contracts
- An opportunity to work with a good range of clients with repeat work
- Advising clients on documentation including contracts, sub-contracts, collateral warranties and bonds
- Acting for developers, main contractors, and specialist subcontractors as well as working on commercial buildings and apartments
- The role will involve marketing and business development
- At least 2 PQE with non-contentious construction experience
- The ability to deliver high quality advice alongside good drafting and negotiation skills
- A history of construction dispute resolution or commercial property work but can demonstrate you have experience in non-contentious construction work
- Market Rate salary
- Hybrid/Flexible working considered
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption package
- Professional development and training
- Income protection scheme
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Amy Lee at Errington Legal.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.