TSR Legal are proud to have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer to join our client’s busy Commercial Property department at their North Dorset offices. This is a Lexcel Accredited law firm with a strong reputation for their high quality work.
The ideal candidate will:
- be able to demonstrate excellent client care skills;
- be able to work harmoniously with the wider team;
- be able to manage a varied commercial property caseload (a mixed commercial and residential caseload can also be considered);
- be enthusiastic and willing to engage in the business development of the department and potentially the opportunity to establish a department of their own; and
- be able to demonstrate consistent fee earning with limited supervision.
Who you are?
You will be self-motivated and adept at building relationships; coupled with a professional, friendly and empathetic approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, award winning Firm.
A bit about this firm
- They are a well-established and successful law firm with a modern and down to earth approach.
• Passionate about providing an excellent service to our clients.
• Winner of Contribution to the Community at the Dorset Legal Awards.
• Winner of Property Team at the Dorset Legal Awards.
• Winner of Law Firm of the Year (up to 10 partners) at the Dorset Legal Awards.
• As a Lexcel accredited firm and a member of LawNet they are committed to career development and providing challenging work to positively engage and motivate our staff.
• They place importance on being part of the local community.
• They are friendly, supportive and ambitious.
• They recognise the importance of family life and can offer a good work life balance.
If you’d like to know more about this role/law firm in a confidential conversation, please contact Ella Watts on 02920388100 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org