We have a great opportunity for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join a Legal 500 firm in Leeds in a friendly and supportive environment. The firm has a standout reputation and works with an enviable client base.
What makes this role stand out?
- Our client is well-established with a strong market presence and multiple offices around the Yorkshire region.
- They are a corporate and commercial firm that pride themselves on building long term relationships and having a very straight forward approach when it comes to their clients.
- As well as working closely with more senior members of the team you will be responsible for running your own caseload of property litigation matters.
- You will be encouraged to expand your network of contacts and take part in a variety of marketing and business development initiatives to represent both the department and the firm.
- The department operates in a relaxed and friendly environment and they value and promote a healthy work/life balance.
- The ideal candidate should have between 5-10 years' PQE, however this is an approximate guide and our client is happy to consider those who fall outside of this PQE range providing you have experience of handling a busy caseload of Dispute Resolution matters, with a focus on property litigation.
- Our client is looking for someone with strong technical skills who can deliver first class service to their clients.
If you are interested in this Property Litigation Solicitor role in Leeds, or would like to find out more, please contact Rachel Birkinshaw at Sacco Mann on 0113 467 9795.