This Legal 500, national success story has led the way in supporting their employees to choose when and how they work and their award-winning Real Estate team conducts some of the most interesting work in the sector.
Join them as an Associate (1-3 PQE) in their modern Glasgow office, work alongside expert Partners and benefit from their supportive environment and quick progression potential.
This national firm has excelled in recent years and has a renowned reputation amongst clients and employees alike. It places its staff at the centre of its success and allows individuals to choose the ways of working that best suit them.
Positive reports about the supportive and nourishing working environment are reflected in the company's revenue, which has shown exponential growth and resulted in expansion across the UK. In part, this is due to the firm's belief that staff are the key to their success, which results in heavy investment in staff development and a flexible approach to work-life balance.
Taking on an innovative and forward-thinking mindset, this firm seeks to encourage ambition and creativity and takes real steps to go the extra mile for the clients, without compromising the happiness of their employees.
Clients include some of the most prestigious companies and private individuals. As such, you should expect exposure to high-quality, large-scale work that will showcase your ability and skills as a legal professional.
You will be working in a highly rated national Legal 500 Real Estate team, working on all aspects of an exciting and varied caseload. Sectors of expertise include renewable energy, retail and manufacturing, large-scale development and investment work.
Your role will provide you exposure to the full range of Real Estate work in relation to these key projects, such as negotiating/drafting commercial leases and options, securities, servitudes and much more. Conducting national work means you will be working alongside esteemed colleagues across the country and have access to an exceptional quality of work.
You will be in a strong position to develop market-leading expertise if you join this high-calibre team: one of the fastest-growing and well-regarded in Scotland where you will benefit from excellent training, a friendly team culture and clear progression potential.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is an ambitious individual with 1-3 years PQE in real estate
- Excellent verbal/written communicator with first-rate interpersonal skills
- Approaches problems in an effective, organised and skilled manner
- Ability to manage complex and varied workloads efficiently to the highest standard
- Has a proactive, innovative and value-adding mindset
What's on offer
- Joining a Top 50 law firm and award-winning employer
- Develop career-enhancing expertise
- Flexible and hybrid working embedded in the company
- Exposure to top-tier clients and high-quality varied work
- First-rate career development opportunities
- Strong salary commensurate to experience
- Excellent benefits package and well-being considerations
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Jules Grieve on 07534709666 for a confidential discussion.