An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pre-Litigation Credit Hire Paralegal to join a well-established multi-service law firm in Liverpool city centre and from home!
You will be required to have a minimum of 6 months’ credit hire experience and in return will have to opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive law firm that is very supportive in developing its staff and their long term progression.
As a Pre-Litigation Credit Hire Paralegal you will be pursuing settlement of a pre-litigation credit hire file as soon as practically possible, ensuring Client Guidelines are adhered to. You will be required to quickly review files and formulate an initial Strategy, commence early telephone negotiations with Credit Hire Organisations and liaise with Insurers where necessary.
The role is Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Understanding of Pre Proceedings Credit Hire
- Reviewing pre proceedings files
- Formulating initial Strategy
- Implementing the Strategy agreed
- Undertaking telephone negotiations with Credit Hire Organisations
- Pursuing settlement as quickly as possible
- Liaising with Insurers where necessary
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are extensive and include up to four days per week from the comfort of your home!
Apply online with your updated CV or contact Carl Ryan at G2 Legal today!