A commercial property litigation solicitor for a market leading, full-service firm that truly overshadows their local competitors. This firm has an illustrious history spanning 7 decades, has consistently grown in terms of size, stature, and excellence, from a sole practitioner to an almost 70 strong workforce spread across several office in London, and is spearheaded by strong, well-respected management that’s built a quality workload from loyal, high profile clients. They are now looking for a commercial property litigation solicitor to further compliment their thriving firm.
- You will join the firm’s dynamic litigation team based from one of their West End or East London offices
- Undertake a hugely varied caseload of commercial property matters including possession proceedings, lease extensions, arrears, enfranchisement, and a whole host of other cases
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both new and returning clients based on trust, confidence, and reliability
- Lend your support and experience to the team as a whole
- You will be a commercial property litigation solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE in commercial property litigation
- A dynamic and adaptable approach to litigation and the drive and tenacity to stay ahead of the game
- First class customer care and relationship management skills
- You absolutely must have a stable work history. This is essential to your application being progressed
Salary & Benefits
On offer is a salary of £50,000 to £70,000, a negotiable benefits package with many options, an employer that has an excellent career strategy in place for their professionals and support staff alike, an amazing and supportive working environment where you will receive every chance of success, and an abundance of quality work derived from their dominant position in their local market.
IMPORTANT: We do not send your CV to our clients without speaking to you first, in confidence, so submit your CV now to learn more about this, and our other Commercial Property Litigation Solicitor opportunities today.