A real estate finance solicitor for a market leading, full-service firm that truly overshadows their local competitors. This firm has an illustrious history spanning 7 decades, has consistently grown in terms of size, stature, and excellence, from a sole practitioner to an almost 70 strong workforce spread across several office in London, and is spearheaded by strong, well-respected management that’s built a quality workload from loyal, high profile clients. They are now looking for a real estate finance solicitor to further compliment their thriving firm.
- You will join the firm’s real estate team based from one of their West End or East London offices
- Undertake a varied caseload of property finance matters including property acquisition, investment, and development finance matters
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both new and returning clients based on trust, confidence, and reliability
- Create a following based upon your reputation and excellent referrals
- You will be a real estate finance solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE in real estate finance
- A dynamic and adaptable approach to work
- Excellent customer care and relationship management skills
- You absolutely must have a stable work history. This is essential to your application being progressed
Salary & Benefits
On offer is a salary of £40,000 to £60,000, a negotiable benefits package with many options, an employer that has an excellent career strategy in place for their professionals and support staff alike, an amazing and supportive working environment where you will receive every chance of success, and an abundance of quality work derived from their dominant position in their local market.
IMPORTANT: We do not send your CV to our clients without speaking to you first, in confidence, so submit your CV now to learn more about this, and our other Real Estate Finance Solicitor opportunities today.