Deputy Team Leader - Secondment or Fixed Term Contract
A Deputy Team Leader is required in to undertake the role in addition to that of a file handler. The purpose of the role is to assist the Team Leader in encouraging, mentoring and developing members of the team to their maximum potential.
In joining this market leading legal firm in Liverpool as a Deputy Team Leader, you will assist the Team Leader in distributing workload across the team, paying appropriate attention to individual team member's current capability, to ensure timely and profitable completion of cases. You will also handle your own caseload of litigated EL/PL Claims for Corporate Risk clients and Leisure clients.
The firm is seeking a Deputy Team Leader who can demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge of all stages of the litigated claims handling process for Corporate Risk and Casualty claims
- To have a financial authority handling a litigated caseload unsupervised
- A desire to help others as well as an ability to manage performance where required
- Highly developed knowledge of processes, systems and procedures
- Qualified Solicitor or CILEX
- Advocacy skills
What's on offer?
On offer with this Deputy Team Leader - Secondment or Fixed Term Contract opportunity is:
- Salary up to £48,000 depending on experience;
- Comprehensive benefits package;
- Hybrid/ remote working;
- Opportunity for career progression.
To be considered for this Deputy Team Leader - Secondment or Fixed Term Contract role based in Liverpool, please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.