A top, Cambridgeshire based practice, with over 5 offices spanning across Cambridgeshire, Essex and Suffolk are currently recruiting within their Medical Negligence department due to organic growth.
Applications will be considered by Solicitors and Legal Executives with a minimum of 5-8 years PQE. This law firm has an amazing reputation for progressing their members and are wanting candidates who are wanting to progress. Perhaps you are becoming stagnant in your role, awaiting a promotion and looking for a firm who is wanting to invest in you.
You will be working on high profile cases acting for Claimants in complex medical negligence cases and Inquests. Claims could include -
- Spinal injury claims
- Misdiagnosis claims
- Orthopaedic claims
- Birth injuries
- Fatal accidents
- Experience of handling high value medical negligence claims
- Passionate and enthusiastic about medical negligence work
- Delivers a highly successful and high quality legal service
- Innovative, positive and have a client-focused attitude
- Demonstrate an excellent problem solving and a methodical attention to detail
Benefits to include:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Stakeholder pension scheme (up to 4% matched contribution)
- Permanent Health Insurance scheme
For more information, please click "apply" and contact Victoria at Eclectic Recruitment for further information.