New opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join this leading Midlands firm.
Based in Stoke and with hybrid working on offer, the team undertake the whole range of residential property work and you will be involved in:
- Freehold and leasehold sales, purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity, shared ownership and new builds
- Attending and advising clients in relating to conveyancing matters
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, title and search results
- Liaising with Solicitors, Building Societies, Estate Agents, Financial Advisors and Banks
- Exchange of contracts, completion and post completion matters
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive Midlands firm and work as part of a challenging and friendly team.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.