Commercial Property Solicitor | Legal 500-ranked Department | Top 200 Firm | Norwich, Norfolk
This customer-centric law firm is widely recognized for its excellence in service. With offices across East Anglia, this leading regional firm offers comprehensive legal solutions to businesses and individuals locally, nationally, and internationally.
The Legal 500 ranks many of its departments as top-tier in the region, having developed specialist teams in agriculture and estates, commercial property, corporate law, employment, family and private client, to name a few.
The Partners possess and share a progressive mindset and are known for their innovative approach to practice management. Their focus on employee engagement and retention has earned recognition within the legal community, offering market-leading remuneration packages and tailored personal and professional development.
The role will see you joining an award-winning property team which attracts a quality of work you'd associate with much larger National practices. This is down to their commercially driven approach that yields outstanding results for their clients at good value for money.
This role will offer the best of both worlds - consistent, high-quality work, in a friendly and supportive, close-knit working environment, with no ivory towers or glass ceilings.
The work will be broad making for an interesting caseload; this will include acquisitions and disposals, investment, development work, landlord and tenant and portfolio management.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression including Partnership for those that want it.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be Commercial Property Solicitor with at least 4 years of PQE
- Prior leadership experience is highly desirable.
- You should enjoy business development and marketing and have a proven and strong history of billings
- You should be ambitious and keen to progress and grow with the firm
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Salary is above-market-rate, negotiable and dependent on experience
- Excellent benefits package including private healthcare and up to 40 days holiday
- Regular team and firm-wide social events
- Opportunity to work alongside leading figures in the region
- Structured and supported career progression
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an ambitious and progressive firm, and if you resonate with the description above, this role could be an excellent move for you.
Apply for the role of Commercial Property Solicitor in Norwich, Norfolk, now for immediate consideration, or call Andrew Chapman on 0203 865 2113 for more information.